Happy Wednesday! I'm hosting the Workout Wednesday (WOW) linkup again, with fabulous co-hostesses Diatta Harris from Femme Fitale Fit Club, Sheila Simmons from The Frugal Exerciser, Natalie from Clean Eating Teen, and yours truly!
As I mentioned on Monday, I'm headed to the Philippines NEXT WEEK for a work trip. Aaand then I'm going to Belgium and Amsterdam with the bf on vacation!! Which is all super exciting, but it means I'm going to be gone basically the whole month of May. And while I've been pretty good about keeping up with the blog during travel, this trip is going to be pretty intense so I'm looking for some guest posts!
Interested in helping me out? Here's what I'm looking for:
- Posts on health, fitness, food, or blogging.
- About 300 - 750 words. It's cool if you go a little over or under. Stuff happens.
- Original content that you haven't posted previously.
- Posts that can be submitted to me for review by May 12.
- Posts that are fun to read!
Here's what you'll get out of it:
- Link on the post back to your blog.
- Tons of shout outs promoting your guest post and blog on all my social media channels.
- Reciprocal guest post any time after June 1 if you need it.
- My undying gratitude.
Drop me a line at eathardworkhard(at)gmail.com if you're interested. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
Now on to the party!
Lindsay of Broke and Bougie blogs about staying fit, healthy and fabulous on a dime in one of the most expensive cities in the nation: Washington, DC. And she's hilarious! Check out her blog and show her some love on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ or any other way you can think of. Just as long as you don't actually stalk her. That would be bad.
You too can be featured! Just continue participating in our weekly WOW Link Up, spread the word and keep supporting the other participants by leaving comments and showing them some love.
Point & Purpose: The purpose of this link up party is to mix and mingle and support each other’s sites by visiting, subscribing and/or leaving a comment. Please do not drop a link here, disappear and not follow through by visiting other party goers’ sites.
Theme: We are linking up blog posts, Google+ posts or Facebook posts related to FITNESS, RUNNING, HEALTH or WELLNESS.
1. Follow, Like and/or Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses:
- Diatta Harris (Femme Fitale Fit Club)| Facebook | Twitter |
- Sheila Simmons (The Frugal Exerciser) | Twitter | Facebook |
subscribe via GFC or email.
- Amanda (Eat Hard Work Hard) | Blog | Twitter | Instagram
- Natalie (Mean, Green, Clean Eating Teen) | Blog | Facebook | Twitter |
2. Don't be a wallflower. I can not stress this enough. Show some comment luv and support to other party goers of this link up by visiting their blogs and either leave a comment on a post, subscribe or both! Visit at least 5 others who have joined the party.
3. Also join our WOW Link Up Pinterest Board (http://www.pinterest.com/
curleedst/workout-wednesdays- link-up/ ) so you can PIN your post to it.
4. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week til we make the walls sweat!!!! I told ya we party hard! :-)
5. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone's post for easy identification.
6. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.
GRAB OUR BADGE CODE:
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/?page_id=5741″ title=”Femme Fitale Fit Club”><img src=”http://femmefitalefitclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/10411245605_4348135958_m.jpg” alt=”Femme Fitale Fit Club” style=”border:none;” /></a></div>